Conscia is quickly growing its digital footprint in the European market. With our history in acquisitions and our growth in the countries, we need a strong Product Manager to develop our digital offerings for the group and the different markets.
For more than 10 years Conscia has developed own applications to support the customer experience and as a value-add to our services. We are now looking for a Product Manager that can take the customer experience to the next level and ensure that a Conscia Customer keeps getting that premium feeling that the Conscia brand represents.
As a Product Manager, you will get direct responsibility for the strategic service delivery platform “Conscia Network Services (CNS)” which is a Contract and Compliance application with a customer facing portal and APIs. In addition, you will be developing the new Conscia portal framework that will consist of several applications and APIs facing the customers.
Your primary goal is to deliver great value to the Conscia Customers. This will be done together with other Product Managers, Product owners and Service Owners to ensure that the digital experience is kept at a very high level supporting the overall value proposition of the Conscia offerings. You will also work closely with the business and our strategic Vendors to develop new services and features that create a differentiating value in the market.
Tasks will be:
- Portfolio management of the digital services provided to the Conscia Customers
- Align the vision for the digital strategy of Conscia Facing Applications
- Manage and maintain the strategic Roadmaps for your product area
- Commercial planning and activities in collaboration with Marketing
- Plan marketing, advertising, and sales strategies with the appropriate departments
- Development of new digital Conscia services by analysing Vendor offerings
- Budget planning, milestones and business goal attainment
- Product launches and training
- Customer interactions to support the business and get feedback from the markets
- Review, prioritize and adjust product development backlogs and schedules with product owners
- Participation in stand-ups, status meetings and driving change advisory board discussions
- Applications support and user engagement
As a Product Manager, we expect that you have:
- 5-years experience in Product Management
- Knowledge and experience of software development within an Agile team
- A customer-focused approach with a good understanding of creating the best customer experience
- Social skills to build a social network, and cooperate with customers, partners and suppliers.
- Management and presentation skills to communicate the Conscia vision and product values of the digital offerings across Customers and Conscia Markets.
- Ability to challenge discussion partners and influence strategic decision making
- Experience in Agile development approach (Scrum, Safe etc.), maybe already holding a Scrum Master certification or similar
- Some knowledge of Managed Services, Network Infrastructure, and Security offerings will ease the understanding of the value created from the digital platform and the communication with the business and Customers
- Team management skills to ensure productivity and keep employee satisfaction at the high level already existing in Conscia
Conscia Network Service (CNS)
Automated Asset Management for even the most complex infrastructures. Award-winning platform helping the Conscia customers in ensuring operational excellence through compliance and service strategy discussions. The portal offers an automatically updated overview of all assets in your network based on automation and scanning. It gets its information from the vendor database, and all units are registered by serial numbers, service levels, address details and other information relevant for successful lifecycle management. Visit: Conscia CNS
Conscia is a leading European IT specialist in networking, cyber security, and cloud providing secure infrastructure solutions and 24-7 managed services to clients with complex network, data center, cloud, IOT, and mobility demands. Conscia delivers best-in-class technical competencies and insights, and as a trusted advisor strives to support customers’ business-critical technology systems across the entire life cycle from design, implementation, operation, to optimization.
Founded in 2003, Conscia today has approximately 900 employees serving some of the largest organizations within financial services, healthcare, public sector, manufacturing, utilities, and retail from offices in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Netherlands, and Slovenia. We aim to be the best place to work in Europe for talented IT specialists with deep technical expertise. Visit www.conscia.com