We are building one of the largest NOCs in Europe. We are aligning all our local NOCs in one large virtual NOC in Conscia. Do you want to lead how we are working as a virtual NOC (vNOC)?
We are looking for a NOC Process Manager that will be responsible for Conscia’s development of Group wide practices for how we work in our virtual NOC. The role comes with great impact, and you will be expected to take responsibility and deliver results.
Is this an opportunity for you? Please contact us or apply now!
About the Role
Managed Network Services are becoming increasingly important for Conscia. We are experiencing substantial growth within this Business Line and already serve many very large customers with complex IT-infrastructure. We have currently 6 NOCs, one in each of the countries we operate in: Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, and Sweden. The NOCs are already on the journey toward working together and aligning the platforms and tools that they use. Our ambition is that all NOCs use the same technical platform, offer the same services to customers, and work in the same way with the same processes, the latter of which will be the primary focus of the NOC process manager.
You will report to the Group Strategy Officer and will work closely together with the local NOC Operations Managers. The role will also interact with our Product Manager of Managed Services and occasionally the technical platform team to make sure that we can deliver the best offering to all customers by leveraging the diverse expertise that is available at Conscia.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyzing and mapping the processes currently used in the local NOCs (i.e., understanding the current way of working at each NOC)
- Developing a common process and way-of-working to deliver our services from the NOCs (done together with the local NOC Operations Managers and Group wide ITIL practice owners)
- This setup/approach should ensure that all customers have the benefit of the full range of Conscia’s expertise (by appropriately cross-leveraging expertise from one country to another)
- This setup/approach should also solve for efficiency by using optimal processes
- Documenting practices and processes on a Group-wide level (excludes detailed technical platform and process steps and descriptions, which are already described by our technical platform team)
Proven results and success by demonstrating strong capabilities in process design, description, and implementation. You are familiar with the ITIL framework and how a NOC operates. You are strong in building relationships, stakeholder management, and working across organizations and business units. You provide direction and clarity for the people you work with and inspire collaboration and trust in all your actions.
Further to this you have:
- A relevant degree minimum at Bachelor level
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Operation Centers
- Expertise in process development and optimization
- Commercial and business outcome mindset
- Experience in working across geographies
- Strong ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders
- Excellent command in English – in speech and writing
- Strong industry knowledge from the IT industry
- A proven track record of influencing and advising leadership teams
- A strategic mind-set, pragmatic approach and strong communication and presentation skills
- All the good traits of a strong team player!
Did we get you inspired? If so, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply via the link - applications will be read, and interviews will be conducted continuously.
Any questions to the role? Please reach out to Ryan Dougherty +45 30330372.
Conscia is a Network of Knowledge and one of the leading European ICT service providers, specialising in cyber security, IT infrastructure solutions and Managed Services with DKK 3.0B in revenue. As a trusted advisor Conscia strives to support the customers’ ‘business-critical IT infrastructure’ across the entire value chain from design, implementation, operation, and optimisation. The ambition is supported by profound technical competencies and insight, which is displayed through the unique customer portal, this also form the basis for the best customer experience and the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Another strategic goal for Conscia is to be the most attractive workplace for talented IT specialists in Europe within Conscia’s domains. Conscia group has more than 850 employees across six countries (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Netherlands and Slovenia). For further information, please visit www.conscia.com